Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Free at Last!!!


Not that I feel the need to explain anything, but I am releasing this mixtape today as opposed to yesterday (As scheduled). I felt it appropriate to honor Dr. King's Holiday, Memory, and cherish the legacy that comes with all that.

Watch this when you get a chance:


And with that I present a CASSETTE STYLE (DUAL SIDED) MIXTAPE Mixed by MYSELF. Really. Shout out to everything Retro (Dolewite & Scooby present STARLITO "Living in the Past" 2.14.10) . Anything that makes you THINK back to a brighter more promising time. i.e. This Speech, i.e. This TAPE, i.e. I.E. (Inevitable Entertainment) 2k10.

I don't know much more than you. I do know there is much more to know...

STARLITO "THE TENN-A-KEYAN 3.5:I'll Shoot Through Ya" SIDE A
http://www.zshare.net/audio/714096885b42bc5d/

STARLITO'S WAY 3 (3.13.10)

No comments: